Sunday, June 19, 2011

First Post

After a while of not blogging and generally ignoring the internet writing scene i have returned! Last time i blogged was *shudders* LiveJournal. It was a dark time of my life i agree, but it was all the rage. I'm not exactly sure what this blog will be for or about. Most likely its gonna be for brain drippings, rants, movie/ music reviews, harebrained schemes to survive the zombies apocalypse or maybe ill put some of my creative writing on here. If you know me, feel free to comment or critique my writing. If you don't know me, friend me and then comment or critique my work. If you don't want to know me then just read my blog and continue on with your life. But this isn't 4chan, so don't be a troll and do something with your life. Peace out!

P.S. All you 4chaners please don't hack my shit. Your website has its already large part in the internet and pop culture today, while i am one simple blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment